Friday, November 18, 2011

The Smell Good Hippie: My 1st Video Product Review :D


Hey! I'm Ashley, the Smell Good Hippie :D This is my very first video, so I decided to review one of my favorite products ever: Dr. Bronner's Hemp Lavender Magic Soap. Check out my blog for other product reviews & please do leave me some love: www.smellgoodhippie.blogspot.com Basically, I want my blog to be about a whole host of awesome things: vegans & vegetarians, cruelty-free bath & beauty products, living well & feeling wonderful. Follow me on tumblr for pictures of all sorts of magical people & places: ontheroadashley.tumblr.com PEACE!

Garden Tiller For Sale Power Tiller Top Quality Twilight Action Figures This Instant




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links